July 26-29 DOAH FEST w/ See-I, Black Masala, Cheick Hamala, Of Tomorrow & More – Luray, VA
July 26-29, 2018
Doah is a four-day celebration of music, art, positivity and optimism held on a private family farm on the stunning Shenandoah river. Doah is more than just a music festival. It is a chance to unplug and connect, to share positivity and happiness with a community of beautiful and optimistic people.
We are dedicated to showcasing the amazing and diverse talent in the DMV area and hope to be THE place to get to know your local music and art.
Bands Performing this year include:
CHEICK HAMALA DIABATE
9 MILE ROOTS
– Kids 12 & Under Free
– Camping included w/ Festival ticket
– Morning Yoga Every day
– Daytime live music on riverfront stage
– All night Silent Disco DJ parties
– Communal Bonfires at night
– Craft Brews by Pale Fire Brewing Co.
– Vendors, Food Trucks, Bars & more…
For Tickets & more info:
DOAH FEST: 1920 South Page Valley Rd., Luray Va