Sat Sept 23rd – Oyster Wars w/ See-I at The Salt Line in DC
For nearly a century, New England & Mid-Atlantic watermen competed for the abundant seabeds of the East Coast in hostile & violent skirmishes known as The Oyster Wars. Today, there’s no war, just a coming together of the finest oyster farms, best breweries & most talented chefs from New England to DC.
On Saturday September 23rd, please join us and Other Half Brewing as we host an afternoon event showcasing the talents of some of the best chefs, breweries, and oyster farms spanning the Eastern Seaboard! Your ticket price of $45 includes all you can eat oysters and tastings from the following chefs and oyster farms. Featured chef’s tastings will be served from 4-7PM, and cash bar and festivites will continue on throughout the evening.
- Mike Friedman – All-Purpose, Red Hen
- Spike Gjerde – Woodberry Kitchen
- Jeremy Sewall – Row 34, Island Creek Oyster Bar
- Matt Rudofker – Momofuku
- Victor Albisu – Del Campo, Taco Bamba
- Tiffany MacIsaac – Buttercream Bakeshop
Featured Oyster Farms:
- Glidden Point Oyster Farms – Damariscotta, ME
- Otter Cove Farms – Damariscotta, ME
- Island Creek Oysters – Duxbury, MA
- War Shore Oyster Company – Onancock, VA
- Tangier Island Oyster Company – Tangier, VA
- Harris Creek Oyster Company – Harris Creek, MD
- Other Half Brewing Company – Brooklyn, NY
- Trillium Brewing Company – Boston, MA
- The Veil Brewing Company – Richmond, VA
- Stillwater Artisinal – Baltimore, MD
A limited amount fo Early Bird Tickets will be available starting September 5th at 9AM.
For all questions, including inquiries about group ticket pricing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
RSVP & Invite Friends on Facebook here:
Buy Tix & Get full info here: